4 children killed due to short circuit in mobile charger in India

0
8

During an attempt to save the children, parents were also injured, photo: file

New Delhi: In the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh, a short circuit occurred during mobile phone charging, resulting in the tragic death of 4 children and injuries to the parents who were trying to save them.
According to Indian media, a sudden fire broke out in a house in Uttar Pradesh. The local residents managed to control the fire using their own resources. 4 children and their parents were severely injured and transferred to the hospital from this house.
Doctors confirmed the death of all four young children who were severely injured in the fire. The condition of the children’s mother is critical, while the father is out of danger.
The father explained that the fire broke out due to a short circuit during mobile phone charging. The mobile phone exploded and the fire spread throughout the room, trapping the children.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here